Lock for wristband
With MiniFinder's wristband lock, you can lock and unlock the safety alarm's wristband when needed. A useful solution when the wearer of the Nano has a tendency to try to remove the safety alarm. The design of the wristband lock is patent pending.
How does the wristband lock work?
- Remove the buckle from the wristband by pushing a paper clip against the side of the buckle
- Thread one part of the wristband through the lock
- Adjust the bracelet to the desired place
- Thread the other part of the wristband through the lock
- Lock the bracelet with a simple push
- Use the supplied tool to open the lock
The package includes:
- 2 wristband locks
- 1st tool
|Dimensions||30.17 mm x 10.55 mm x 14.07 mm|